Barbara's Random Thoughts

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Here goes...

First item of business: I've been thinking about a name for this blog. I haven't hit upon what I want just yet. Suggestions? I'm realizing that I don't have a cool internet "handle" to use. Kristy's got Sugar Girl and the word ubiquitous. Heather's got joyfrog. Jude's got about fifty different ones to pick from...barbie rocks, gelding, Judi-Helen...

Me? I've got boring email addresses with just my name. A select few call me Babs, David calls me Barbara J, Eric even calls me Elf Witch from time to time...but none of these are quite it. Am I just a boring person destined to be without a clever web name or description? Hey, at least I make boring sexy. Perhaps that's what I should call this: boringsexy.

For now, I'm stealing the title Veronica and I had for our short-lived radio show at Biola. Only I'm deleting Veronica's name. Sorry, V. Better ideas? Anyone? And do I have a comments feature yet? No, not yet...I'll be working on that...
| posted by Barbara | 12:48 AM