Barbara's Random Thoughts

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

More Gymnastics Fun

My roommate and I were debating whether Morgan and Paul Hamm are identical or fraternal twins. I decided to look it up online (my usual response), and turned up this article. Mmm. I do like that picture.

Ok, ok, and we were also debating which twin is cuter. I prefer Morgan, she prefers Paul. At least we're not fighting over the same twin. Speaking of the Hamm boys, how about that high bar drama last night? I stayed up till midnight to watch it, and I'm glad I did.

I thought Morgan did quite well; I was very proud of my boy. And how classy is Alexei Nemov? I was really impressed by his gracious attempts to quiet the crowd before Paul's routine.

And, for contrast, how's this for ungracious? I'm rather fond of this particular response, dubbing Khorkina "Whiner of the Week."
| posted by Barbara | 2:19 AM