Barbara's Random Thoughts

Monday, March 08, 2004

The Weekend Summary

This was a good weekend. I feel like I got a lot done, and I also did fun stuff!

-I opened a bank account up here
-Jude called me on Saturday (woohoo!)
-I was adventurous and had sushi on Saturday night (and successfully used chopsticks for the entire meal)
-I went to a piano concert with people from church
-I actually had people to talk to between worship & Bible study at church
-I signed up for a small group Bible study
-I went to my first church choir rehearsal
-I got a CD player for my car, just in time for my trip home this coming weekend
-I spent a nice Sunday afternoon sitting in the sun, eating Baskin-Robbins Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream and reading East of Eden
-I wrote up a little thing for the memory book Bill's putting together for Paul's anniversary
-There was a new episode of ALIAS on last night!

Oh, and this wasn't over the weekend, but I want to add it anyway: last week, two of our new books arrived from the bindery—the first ones to have my name on the copyright page under Editorial Assistant! Ah, the vanity of seeing my own name in print. =)
| posted by Barbara | 9:12 PM