Barbara's Random Thoughts

Monday, June 28, 2004

Harry Potter

From today's Publisher's Lunch:

Harry Potter fan sites are vigorously debating whether a "hidden" posting on J.K. Rowling's site reveals the true name of book 6 or is just a red herring. The posting from the author, dated July 1, says, "The book is growing so fast, I could swear Filius has put an Engorgement Charm on it; an editor's nightmare! I promised myself not to exceed the length of Order of the Phoenix, but every day that passes makes that undertaking more difficult." It also proclaims, "The title of Book 6 is: Harry Potter and the Pillar of Storgé."

Read the article here, and info on why the leaked title might be a hoax here.

I hope it's a hoax. "Harry Potter and the Pillar of Storgé" sounds kinda dumb to me.
| posted by Barbara | 8:22 PM