Barbara's Random Thoughts

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Weekend round-up.

Not to be confused with Woody's Roundup.

Let's see, what did I do this weekend...
-Food, lots of good food. Pumpkin pie. Mmmmm.
-Family game time. This included a rousing game of Snorta! and the annual family Thanksgiving tradition of pin-the-tail-on-the-turkey.
-Sky Captain at the dollar theater with David & Dianna
-Breakfast at Polly's and Finding Neverland with Kristy
-Rehearsing on Saturday and singing with the worship team at GHBC on Sunday. I've really missed singing with them!
-Far too much time spent on the road. Stupid traffic. Get out of my way, you cars!

And in other weekend-related news:
-Hannah (age 3) discovered brie. She kept asking me for more of the "white cheese."
-Rebekah wants a Jessie doll for Christmas. She saw Toy Story 2 and was very sad about how Jessie's little girl stopped loving her. She wants a Jessie doll because, in her words, "I will love her."
| posted by Barbara | 3:10 AM