Barbara's Random Thoughts

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Return to Oz

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was terrified by this movie when I was a kid. I only have faint memories of the movie itself, but I remember how much it scared me. I'm not sure how old I was when I saw it. I must have been at least 7--it came out in 1985--and I know I watched it at a friend's house. But it freaked me out. I still get a little creeped out thinking about the headless woman with her cabinets full of heads. And the wheelers. And the beginning, with the rain and the creepy treatments they gave Dorothy!

I kinda want to track it down and watch it again, just to see what I was so terrified by. And yet I'm also just a little afraid to revisit the experience. Remind me not to watch it alone, at night!
| posted by Barbara | 10:42 PM