Barbara's Random Thoughts

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Remiss

A short tour through the books I've read/re-read/been reading/been re-reading...but haven't written about yet.

Finished:
A Spirituality of the Road, David Bosch
I Know This Much Is True, Wally Lamb
The Twenty-One Balloons, William Pene Du Bois
A Far Better Rest, Susanne Alleyn
Hearing God, Dallas Willard
The Time-Traveler's Wife, Audrey Niffenegger

Currently re-reading:
Life Together, Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Bridge to Terabithia, Katherine Paterson

And....I've nearly finished What's Your God Language by Myra Perrine, and am hoping to get back into actively reading Eugene Peterson's Christ Plays in Ten Thousand Places. Sometime. Soonish. But then there's that N.T. Wright book I should probably finish before the 19th. If I'm gonna be responsible and intelligently plan that discussion and all. Hmm.

When it comes down to it...I kinda like having the problem of too many books to read and discuss.

Labels:

| posted by Barbara | 7:40 PM