Barbara's Random Thoughts

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Something I don't understand

This morning I got onto my blog to change my "Currently Reading" info. And I happened to glance at the google ads at the top of the page. Now, I have noticed that these ads are usually vaguely related to whatever is posted on my blog.

But this morning, what I found was this:
Relationships And Love
Find your Soul Mate - 8 million Singles, Pictures and Profiles!


And this:
Affair Help
Professional online counseling for extramarital affairs


And the "related searches" below:
Romance novels
Harlequin romance


Apparently that's what I get for ranting about Christian dating books. Although, I really don't get where the "affair help" came from. I do realize that I'm perpetuating the cycle by even posting this. Who knows what adultery-related ads will result in the next few days. Apologies in advance.
| posted by Barbara | 6:26 PM