Barbara's Random Thoughts

Monday, August 02, 2004

Boxes and more boxes

The move is complete! Things actually went very smoothly this weekend...huge thanks to my moving help: Karen helped me move boxes on Friday, then Josh, Kelly, and Anne helped me move furniture on Saturday. And I wouldn't have been able to assemble my bed without the help of Anne and the handy socket wrench from Target.

Though the move may be complete, the unpacking most definitely is not. My room (and the rest of the house, sadly!) is strewn with various boxes, bags, and what I affectionately call "random crap" that all needs to find a place for itself. This is gonna take a while. Somehow I never feel at home until my books are settled, and it's gonna be at least a couple of days before I can put all my books where they belong. Sigh.
| posted by Barbara | 7:27 PM