Barbara's Random Thoughts

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Hold me closer, Tony Danza...

My RealPlayer has officially gone nuts. I saved a bunch of Christmas CDs onto my computer, put them into a playlist on RealPlayer, and put it on random. But it's not working. Somehow, RealPlayer is merging titles of Christmas songs with songs already in the library. I must preface this by commenting that there's a bunch of music in the library that I inherited with the computer and I haven't deleted anything.

So. RealPlayer just attempted to play what it claims is "Bethlehem Town." But what's actually playing? "Rocketman." Next up: "Away in a Manger." No, cause what I'm hearing is "Candle in the Wind." Apparently RealPlayer prefers Elton John to Christmas music. I'm just waiting for "Tiny Dancer" to appear.
| posted by Barbara | 2:23 AM