Barbara's Random Thoughts

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Quiet

I haven't been blogging much lately. Sorry. I've been distracted by a million things (exaggeration). I have been busy, but I've also been lazy and apathetic. Oh well.

Anyway, I thought I'd announce that Heather has brought much amusement into my life today by sending me a gong for my birthday. (Yes, I know it's over 3 weeks till my birthday, but she said I could open the gift when it came!) So yes, a gong. An Executive Desk Gong, to be specific. The best part is that it comes with a little booklet that, according to the back of the box, "hits the high notes of gong history and suggests humorous ways to incorporate this unique instrument into your daily routine." These suggestions include: As an Applause or Dismiss Meter, To Announce Your Arrival, and To Summon Someone. The booklet also helpfully outlines the Top Ten Worst Places to Use Your Gong. Handy.

I leave you now. Gong!
| posted by Barbara | 12:06 AM