Barbara's Random Thoughts

Friday, October 28, 2005

Jumpy

I'm looking forward to Saturday.

That sounds weird, given that I have NO plans for Saturday, and a Halloween party tonight, but it's true. It's not that I'm not looking forward to tonight. It'll be fun, but it's kinda stressing me out. See, it's a combined roommate party, and there are 4 roommates. Though our circles of friends overlap a little, well...we're still looking at a rather extensive guest list. We're expecting somewhere between 60-75 people tonight. Ack. I'm really not a big-party-type person. Fortunately the costume I'm planning will allow me to skulk around in dark corners, avoiding people.

Add to that a couple of projects at work that are causing me much frustration, and today I'm not a very relaxed girl. And wow, I really shouldn't have had that coffee.
| posted by Barbara | 7:53 PM