Barbara's Random Thoughts

Monday, February 06, 2006

Bits & pieces

It was hunger that got me out of bed on Saturday morning. I had my heart set on making waffles. Joyce came into the kitchen to find me standing at the fridge looking forlorn, as we were out of both eggs and milk. She suggested we go to Safeway. Immediately. Never mind that we were both still in our pajamas...the lure of waffle ingredients was too strong. Yes, we went to Safeway in our pajamas. It was awesome. (And the chocolate chip waffles were yummy.)

I didn't watch the Superbowl yesterday. This is not shocking news. What amuses me is that I instead spent my afternoon with Jenn and Lori, watching Gone with the Wind at the Stanford Theatre. I feel like such a girl.

I realize that my posts haven't been very substantive lately. (When the sidebar's longer than the posts, something is awry.) Sorry. (Or do you care?) There hasn't been much big stuff going on, and I haven't really taken the time to sit down and write about some of the things I'm thinking about. Maybe I'll improve on that soon.
| posted by Barbara | 7:51 PM