Barbara's Random Thoughts

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Because what this blog needs is more pictures of cute kids

Or: pictures from my Easter weekend in SoCal.












With Kristy in Santa Monica: the requisite sunny beach picture. Yes! Sun! Amazing!















It's baseball season! This kid loves his sports. Although maybe I shouldn't have been playing catch with him in the kitchen. While he was wearing his Easter outfit. Oh well.















I love this picture of Rebekah. It's so "look at me!" and yet so nonchalant at the same time--that little shrug along with her posing for the camera.












Driving home. The clouds were beautiful. (That's my dashboard cow, Bosie.)












Hit a little milestone on the odometer. 11,111. And look, I wasn't even speeding at the time!

Labels:

| posted by Barbara | 12:24 AM