Barbara's Random Thoughts

Friday, April 16, 2004

Three months

Jude and I have been going back and forth lately about "three months." And, I am excited to announce that exactly three months from today, I will be arriving in Porthcawl, Wales. Woohoo! I'm really looking forward to a great time of ministry this summer as I get to be part of a team helping lead a Holiday Bible Club with Gilgal Baptist Church. I know there'll be many challenges during the trip, in both ministry and relationships, but I am looking forward to seeing the ways I know God will work during my time there. It's exciting and also bittersweet, because this will probably be my last year to be part of the team from Green Hills. I've moved, I have a new church, and I know it's time for me to get involved in ministry here. But this summer, it will be SO good to again minister alongside friends from my home church, as well as friends from Wales!
| posted by Barbara | 10:33 PM