Barbara's Random Thoughts

Friday, December 16, 2005

I should post.

I guess I just haven't had much to say this week. Also, I've been in a rather petty and uncharitable mood the past couple of days and I felt that venting here was not appropriate. So.

I was a little overwhelmed yesterday as I left work. Too many things I wanted to do last night, and not enough time to do all of them. Or so I thought. But no, apparently Barbara can go to a rehearsal, address bridal shower invitations, talk with her best friend for half an hour, and still have time to hang out with Elise and see Narnia. Never mind that the last of those took place at around the time I'd usually be heading for bed. But, today's company holiday luncheon means I can nap this afternoon! (Though I probably won't...)
| posted by Barbara | 7:31 PM