Barbara's Random Thoughts

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I have cool friends.

Last night after YAF, Karen dragged me out to her car because she said she had something for me. Since I had just handed her 3 copies of our current Bible study book to distribute to the San Mateo half of our small group, I figured it was an offering in kind--maybe a book she'd borrowed from me.

But, no...she pulled a bouquet of roses & lilies out of her back seat and told me it was a Valentine's Day present! I guess I'm not very good at accepting gifts or kind gestures, because my response was: "Karen, Valentine's Day isn't till next week!" Heehee. I haven't gotten flowers in ages, and these are beautiful. Yay!

(I was gonna post a picture, but the camera decided to stay at home today...so maybe later.)
| posted by Barbara | 8:19 PM