Barbara's Random Thoughts

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Introducing

Belatedly, I am getting around to linking to Lisa & Tom's blog. Recap: Lisa was one of my roommates in Florence, one of the two I reconnected with at the Trevi Fountain a month ago. Lisa and Tom are living in Rome for the fall, chasing after their beautiful two-year-old daughter as they do research for a book on Baroque churches. Now that I've caught myself up with their blog, and it's a month later--one month from our against-the-odds meeting--I wanted to link you to Lisa's reflections on our Trevi meeting, both before and after.

Three Coins in a Fountain
Dreams Come True
Hope

Thinking about this again still thrills me!!

Lisa's reflections on hope echo a theme that's been threaded through my days lately, something I will post about soon.

Labels: ,

| posted by Barbara | 12:15 AM