Barbara's Random Thoughts

Sunday, December 24, 2006

I miss Firefox.

(Actually, I miss a whole lot more than Firefox.)

Quick post to say that I'm now safely down in the LA area. After a 7-hour drive with a very very full car indeed, I am camping out in my old bedroom at my parents' house. I say camping out, because I'm still living out of duffle bags and boxes...can't wait for a room at Pangani. =) I will blog more later when I have more time, and can get my own computer near a wireless connection. Currently using the parents' computer and its Safari-only capabilities. (Safari really really frustrates me. Where are all my Gmail features, Safari? Huh?) Perhaps I can slip away to a cafe this afternoon, if my mother doesn't tap me for more baking help. (Pumpkin bread, check. Chocolate peanut butter chip cookies? Still to come.)

More later...
| posted by Barbara | 12:35 AM