Barbara's Random Thoughts

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Light on the content

Currently:
-I sold my old car on Monday and so I am once again a one-car family. Driving stick--especially to work--still makes me nervous, but it's getting better.
-I joined the ministry team for YAF. The first meeting was on Sunday, and I got a little overwhelmed about it earlier this week, but overall I'm excited about the opportunity to serve in ministry more consistently again.

Looking ahead:
-Seeing Carmen on Friday.
-Going backpacking for the first time next weekend. Will see how I do with the whole no bathrooms thing.

A sort of explanation-type thing:
I'm not feeling as comfortable blogging anymore. I haven't been journaling much lately, either, so I don't know if it's more a writing thing or a personal thing. Too many "I read your blog!" comments lately? I don't know. I try hard to be myself here, regardless of who might be reading, but I guess a lot of what I've been thinking about lately hasn't been bloggable: I wouldn't want to share it and you probably wouldn't want to read it, either. Being mired in self-doubt is never fun. Anyway, I hope to be more substantive here soon. I should ostensibly write something for the upcoming YAF newsletter, so maybe that will get me started.

And with that, I shall return to my regularly scheduled workday.
| posted by Barbara | 7:11 PM