Barbara's Random Thoughts

Friday, May 19, 2006

Caution: this blog is currently unattended

I would be more profound, but I have a ton of stuff to do today. I will be flying to London tonight. I land tomorrow afternoon, and will then get on another plane, this time in the direction of Glasgow, where I will camp out with Lloydie for a couple days. Then it's back down to London on Monday to catch my flight to Johannesburg. I'll be in and around Pretoria, South Africa for two weeks, and don't know if I'll have the chance to blog or otherwise be online.

I'm excited, nervous, so totally unprepared, yet completely ready to go. I can't wait. Stories will follow, no doubt, after I return. If you're the praying sort, keep me in your prayers. I'd appreciate it.

Don't go too crazy while I'm gone, y'all.
| posted by Barbara | 5:44 PM