Barbara's Random Thoughts

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Blogging by request

I really don't have much for you, but blogging has been requested, so blogging there shall be. I feel such pressure to entertain. Perhaps I shall approach the post in subhead and bullet point form.

Things I am looking forward to:
-Over the Rhine. San Francisco. Tonight. Woo!
-South Africa. One week from tomorrow. (If I look a little overwhelmed in the next week, this is why.)

Non sequiturs I have received via text message:
-How's your knowledge of pulp fiction? (Um...does this have to do with dating, Kristy?)
-Euonym (Yes, it's the name of my car. And you're messaging me this because...?)
-Cheese, Gromit!

Um. Yeah, I've really got nothing for ya. Anybody got a good meme I can steal? Dumb online quiz? I'm grasping at straws over here.
| posted by Barbara | 6:17 PM