Barbara's Random Thoughts

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Names

Something to add to the page while I'm in the process of generating my own words.

My very British name is Margaret Gladstone.
Take The Very British Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.


I also tried this with just my first and last name, instead of my full name. The result was "Margaret Thatcher," which kind of scared me. So I'm keeping the Gladstone. Either way I remain in the British Prime Minister genre of names. Gladstone was a PM, right? Gonna have to look that one up.

Here is another name game:


What Name Should You Have? by Lauren



I'm not too enthralled by the name Alyssa, so I went back and changed a bunch of my answers. I got the same thing. Hmmm.
| posted by Barbara | 7:56 PM